WHAT ARE COOKIES?
We use “cookies” to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
In addition to cookies that are strictly necessary to operate our website, we use the following types of cookies to improve your experience of our website:
These enhance your experience on our website (e.g. remembers your language preferences and search parameters).
Provided by Google Analytics, these enable us to provide a better service based on how our users navigate our website.
TARGETING OR ADVERTISING COOKIES
These are set by us and selected third parties and inform both as the third parties about your browsing habits, so you can be provided with advertising that is most relevant to you.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
Are set by third parties and allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not:
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.